Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before you use this website:
Access to and use of this website is subject to the Terms and Conditions set out below (collectively, the ‘Terms and Conditions’). If you do not agree with these Terms and Conditions, please do not use this website. These Terms and Conditions may be changed from time to time. Please check the Terms and Conditions periodically for changes. Your continued use of this website following the posting of these Terms and Conditions will mean you accept those changes.
Restrictions on use of materials
Reproduction, duplication, or distribution of readme.ae and/or all or any part of their contents for anything other than your personal, non-commercial use is a violation not only of these Terms and Conditions but also of copyright and trademark laws (unless you have written permission from readme.ae). The content on this website is made available to you for non-commercial, personal, or educational purposes only. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any right under any copyright of readme.ae or any other person who owns the copyright in the content provided on this website.
It is acknowledged that all trademarks and trade names are registered trademarks or trade names of their respective owners. The display of trademarks or trade names on this website does not convey or create any licence or other rights in these trademarks or trade names. Any unauthorised use of these trademarks and trade names is strictly prohibited.
In order to be able to post comments on this website you may be required to register. Should you choose to register, you agree to provide accurate and current information about yourself as required by the registration process, and to promptly update such information as necessary to ensure that it is kept accurate and complete. You agree to be responsible for: (a) maintaining the confidentiality of any passwords or other account identifiers which you choose or are assigned as a result of any registration on this website, and (b) all activities that occur under such password or account. Further, you agree to notify this website of any unauthorised use of your password or account. If you provide any information that is untrue or inaccurate, we have the right to suspend or terminate your account.
User conduct, indemnification and licence granted
Postings created by users on any part of readme.ae, including but not limited to its Comment forums, (‘Postings’) are the responsibility of the user creating the Postings. readme.ae has no responsibility for postings. However, readme.ae retains the right, which it may or may not exercise, in its sole discretion, to review, edit, refuse or delete any postings for any reason whatsoever. Readme.ae will not be liable to you or any third-party for any modification or discontinuance of your postings. You acknowledge and agree that readme.ae may preserve postings and may also disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or governmental request, comply with legal process, enforce these Terms and Conditions or to protect itself, its users and/or the public.
You hereby represent and warrant that you have all necessary rights in and to all postings you provide and that such postings shall not infringe any proprietary or other rights of third parties or contain any libellous, tortious, or otherwise unlawful information. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you agree not to:
* Infringe any proprietary or other rights of third parties, including any copyright, trademark, patents, trade secrets, privacy or other proprietary or property right;
* Contain any libelous, tortious or otherwise unlawful information;
* Defame, abuse, stalk, harass, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others, including, without limitation, rights relating to privacy and publicity;
* Are inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful;
* Denigrate a class of people because of their race, religion, country of origin, sexual orientation or gender;
* Depict violent or criminal acts, or seek to incite violence or crime;
* Relate or pertain to any ‘hate group’;
* Include a photograph of another person or personal information of another person or use that person’s correspondence, diaries or personal documents without that person’s consent;
* Post, transmit, link to, or otherwise distribute any postings that involve or promote commercial activities or seek solicitations on behalf of charities or donations of any kind, including but not limited to, promoting any contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising or franchise, pyramid scheme, multi-level marketing opportunity, ‘club membership’, distributorship or sales representative agency arrangement or other business opportunity.
* Further or promote any criminal activity or enterprise or provide instructional information about illegal activities including, but not limited to, making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
* Could constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable law.
Termination of access
You agree that readme.ae, in its sole discretion, may suspend or terminate your password, account, or use of readme.ae and remove and discard any postings at its convenience or for any reason. You agree that any suspension and/or termination of your access to this website may be effected without prior notice and that readme.ae will not be liable to you or to any other person as a result of any such suspension or termination.
Links to third party sites
Users may, through hypertext or other computer ‘links’, gain access to other sites on the internet which are not part of readme.ae and which are not controlled by this website. readme.ae provides these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by readme.ae of the site. readme.ae assumes no responsibility for any material outside of readme.ae which may be accessed through any such link.
What would you do if you won US$1 million in a lucky draw?
- I would partly spend it and partly save it (68%, 78 Votes)
- I would save it all (25%, 29 Votes)
- I would spend it all (6%, 7 Votes)
Total Voters: 114