Read. Online has partnered with Huawei to give you the exclusive opportunity to win the all-new P smart – the exquisite new smartphone with the 2 key features of FullView display and dual camera.
The Huawei P smart’s FullView display offers an immersive viewing experience, while the enhanced camera qualities provide advanced bokeh effects and unique photography functions, such as the beauty camera and gesture shot.
The smartphone also introduces four intelligent sensing functions – facial recognition, gender recognition, 10-level skin improvement and automatic perception – that lets you perfectly capture unforgettable photos and flawless selfies.
Combining 13MP + 2MP rear dual cameras and 16-level dual shot blurring, the Huawei P smart makes photos impressive and stereoscopic. Further, with high-precision camera sensors, high-density phase detection pixels, the 13MP HD camera focuses on real time, accuracy and speed, thus accurately capturing exciting moments. In order to improve photography at night, the Huawei P smart features five groups of precision lenses, bringing cleaner, purer photos in low light.
The exquisite Huawei P smart is exclusively available in Black, Blue and Gold colours at Lulu Hypermarkets in the UAE.
To stand the chance of winning the all-new Huawei P smart just provide the correct answer to the following question:
Competition ends at 6pm (UAE time) on April 7, 2018
Terms and conditions:
To improve your chances of winning ‘Like’ the Read. Facebook page and tag 5 of your friends on Facebook.
- Winner’s name will be announced on www.readme.ae and www.facebook.com/readmeae
- Winner will be notified via the email address provided at the time of entering the competition
- If winner fails to respond to email 24 hours after the declaration of the competition result, a replacement winner will be chosen
- When claiming the prize, winner is required to produce a valid photo identity proof (passport copy or work/national ID) for verification
- Terms and Conditions are subject to change without further notification